Flower Power

Flower Power
Smile... Be Happy!

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Nana

I once gave up Disneyland to stay with my Nana.

Yes, Disneyland, home of Mickey, and the "Happiest Place on Earth"

Why would I do that??

I think it was because, to me, Nana's was the happest place on earth.

At least, it's remembered as being one of them to this day.

I'd like to go on and on with a list of all thes things that were so amazing about her, and I'm thinking
"Man, where do I start?"

Her house was always warm and safe, and happy. I was relaxed, calm, peaceful. I gave up Disneyland for "Popeye" and a bowl of ceareal in front of the tw. I can still remember her set of alumminum tv trays, with a different nature scene on each one. That and a cup of Nana's coffee.

More on that later! :)

1 comment:

  1. There was supposed to be WAAAYYYY more to this post, but for some reason, it didn't all get saved. So, more to come about my Nana Mollie

    ReplyDelete