Flower Power

Flower Power
Smile... Be Happy!

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Not Necessarily a Girl Thing

I've never known a woman who hasn't struggled with her weight.

Some men do too, yes, but being that I'm of the female pursausion, I'm siding with my sisters today. How many times have you been asked "Are You gonna eat all that?... not really!" or been called bad for letting a certain dellectible taste pass your lips. How many times have you said "i shouldn't be eating this," or something similar?

When I was a kid, I was chubby, and didn't want to be, so I struggled with this. But (I'm happy to say that) as an adult I do not struggle with my weight. How is this possible? Because I decided to give up the struggle. I truly believe that sometimes, it's what we don't do that makes us who we are, but these things should not include eating. We were not designed to be without food, it's as simple as that.
Don't get me wrong, there is such a thing as eating too much (of course :) But it's a mind set.

(More to come Later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment