Flower Power

Flower Power
Smile... Be Happy!

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Lovers

I think true lovers will love you for two things:

1. Who you are.
2. Who they want you to become.

Now don't misunderstand me; I DON'T mean that anyone should make themselves over to please someone else. That's not love; that's fear that says "I'm not worthy.". By the way, ladies, if he's the right kind of man, he will absolutely loathe that. But, I think, when the situation is healthy, with a solid foundation, one will follow the other. When someone takes you for who you really are, and loves you, good, bad and ugly, as the love grows, they will get to know who you can become and want to help you get there. When a person loves you for who you are, then they can have the pleasure of loving you for who you can become as well. Plain and simple... And so wonderful!

Love with everything you have.
But use your head to guard your heart <3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment