Flower Power

Flower Power
Smile... Be Happy!

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Extra Super Nice :)

Just saw a post that said "Peace and Goodwill... And I mean, be willingly good...extra nice.". Okay, this isn't exact, but it reminds me of a video I found yesterday about choosing to be extra nice to people. I love this idea. I think sometimes it can be a bit of a challenge to do this if someone feels pretty lousy and simply needs someone to be extra nice to them.

An interesting paradox I think. If a person has been sick or in pain for example. Sometimes our symptoms of a challenging life can consume us, and cause us to be... A pain. At least, I find this is true for me. Sometimes I have days where I feel I should apologize to people and say " I'm not always like this... Really." :). Anyway. Sometimes we need to be extra super nice, extra super grateful even though the other person/people involved may not be able to return it. Then there are times when we get to be extra super nice and make someone's day... and they are extra super nice for us too! :). It's cool because even when we're having a bad day, we can treat someone else well and hopefully feel better! :). Nice! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment